1. 학술논문 (6페이지 이상)
- 로봇공학 또는 로봇관련 학문의 발전에 학술적으로 기여할 수 있는 논문을 대상으로 한다.
2. 기술논문 (4페이지 이상)
- 로봇분야에서 결과의 유용성에 중점을 둔 논문을 대상으로 한다. 로봇의 설계, 제작 및 활용이나 시스템통합, 융복합적 응용, 산업적 활용 등 로봇응용에 기여할 수 있는 논문을 대상으로 한다.
3. 창의논문 (4페이지 이상)
- 로봇분야에서 기술의 신규성과 창의성에 중점을 둔 논문을 대상으로 한다. 기존에 없던 새로운 아이디어나 신기술의 제안을 통하여 기여할 수 있는 논문을 대상으로 한다.
This form must be signed by the responsible author and submitted with the manuscript. It is required to obtain a written confirmation from authors in order to acquire copyrights for papers published in Journal of Korea Robotics Society.
The copyright to this article is transferred to Journal of Korea Robotics Society if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights of the paper including all copyrights to Journal of Korea Robotics Society. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance / rejection by this journal.
- A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to Journal of Korea Robotics Society. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translation, photographic reproduction, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-author(s). This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the author(s) listed will not be accepted.